Saturday, May 23, 2020

Greenhouse visit

There are a TON of little things that need fixing around our property. One of those...is a greenhouse (conveniently placed in the shade).  This sucker needs a door (that is very strangly sized) and little bits of the roof are also missing.



While I was prepping our gardens earlier this week I could hear birds singing all around me. Warblers had just begun to return so Nashville, Yellow-rumped, and Black-and-White were common sounds.  I hadn't gotten my binoculars out just yet to be able to actually see up close.

Suddenly I could hear fluttering, boinking, and turned around to see a little bird fluttering about trapped inside the greenhouse! I went inside and quickly managed to catch and remove a beautiful little Black-and-White Warbler from inside the greenhouse



Black-and-white Warblers are one of my absolutely favourite birds. Exactly like their name suggests, they are black and white! They have a longer, slightly downturned bill, used to pry insects out of tree bark, and watching them you may think that they seem a bit more like a nuthatch than a warbler.  Listen for their high pitch  Zee-zoo-zee-zoo-zee or weezy-weezy-weezy song.  You may think it sounds similar to a chipping sparrow or pine warbler, but it is softer and higher pitch.


 Oh how handling a bird made me miss bird banding again!! I can't wait for the day that happens =)


4 comments:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Thank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Dr Isikolo for your solution: https://isikololovetemple.com
    It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testifiers about DR ISIKOLO who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, DR ISIKOLO told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now, every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend DR ISIKOLO to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact DR ISIKOLO, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!. email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp/Viber him on +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my husband was going through a divorce after 16 years of marriage I see that come in for a while we just was not the same with each other I contacted Dr Okiti he cast of a powerful marriage blessing that reunited me back together with my husband and also made our marriage stronger than ever it’s like we’re newlyweds all over again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart love you psychic Dr Okiti he can also help you contact Okitilovespelltample@gmail. com WHATSAPP him on +2348140757352

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr OKU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr OKU. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his Email: (okutemple@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him (+2348163425519)

    ReplyDelete